NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

Looking for a quality Trim machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a quality Trim machine

Hey guys, I'm looking into purchasing a hand crank trimmer. How do you guys feel about these things, do they work well? Can you recommend a quality brand that wont break after a couple pounds. I'm also looking for the largest one I can find that uses human power, no electric or gas. I will still hand trim my monster buds but I sure could use some help on the smalls as my eyesight and trimmin' fingers are not what they once were. Do these things really save you that much time? Can I use dry buds in these things or are they just for wet trimming. Thanks for your input.imagesCAGWZ1SP.jpg

Hand trim it. Trimmers suck. Waste of money imo

Comment

Sorry to hear about your eyes and fingers. My thumb often gets sore while trimming and I imagine it will get worse in time.

I think your best bet is to hire a helper, or trim away smaller branches in early flower (so you don't get much popcorn in your harvest).

Those machines will murder your bud quality.

Comment

only good trimmer is over $1000

Comment

Machines are rough!!! However.... I have a trim pro automatic I'd let go for 1k :) But i do agree they do a bit too much chewing.
          sigpic

Comment

I am all for hand trimming -no machine could ever compare ...but sometimes hand trimming or hiring help is not an option like in such said case so Im curious; Has any1 actually used this type of trimmer before? They look good on utube but Ive never talked to any1 that actually gave it a go before labeling it the trichome reaper

Comment

Why put out the effort to grow top shelf, only to bash the crap out of the finished product?

Automatic trimmers = kief-o-matics, imho

My buds are photo quality!
              Blue Angels Test Grow:A Peek Behind Door Number

Comment

http://growershouse.com/lucky-seven-...-trimmer-32525
                Probably one of the best you can buy right here, from the looks of it, wish I had the $$$ to try her out....
                This thing looks like a badass trimmer, but MSRP's at $10K!
                "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..." ~Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
                X