NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

couldnt figure out how to post pics on my thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldnt figure out how to post pics on my thread

IMG_20130321_203603_798.jpgIMG_20130321_203832_860.jpgIMG_20130321_203524_672.jpgIMG_20130321_203025_795.jpgsome close ups of my grape ape

do you need this thread moved? if so, to where ?
    awesome looking ape btw!!

NWGT resident hobbit ...

Comment

To help what did I do please and thank you

Comment

Looks like you figured it out, no?

If not, when you are typing out your post, click on the little square next to the earth with the red x on to it - this is on the same line that lets you pick a font, size, smiley etc, but on the right side. Click on that square and a little window will pop up. Then you can either upload from you PC or from a site like photobucket. Once you post, you can go back in to edit your post; double-lick on the photo and you can enlarge or shrink the image.
        You think you're too cool for school, but I got a news flash for you, Walter Cronkite. You aren't.

Comment

thank you i was pushing buttons but my phone was not cooperating

Comment

Originally posted by mknasty32 View Post
            thank you i was pushing buttons but my phone was not cooperating

My phone often freezes up on this site..
            "I'm a writer, a poet, a genius I know it. I don't buy cheeba I grow it"
            - Beastie Boys

Comment

no phone is shitty no service serves as cam,and portable home internetiing

Comment

are you gettign your photos in your thread would you like me to assit you

GBS-Whatcom County access point

Comment

The original thread was "help what did I do?" Could you please move the photos or this thread or whatever need to happen to the original^^^^^^^^^^ thread thank you and sorry for my multi thread thing I will get it together

Comment

Working...
                  X