NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

*Contest* Create the next NWGT bumper sticker! (win 20$ bucks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Contest* Create the next NWGT bumper sticker! (win 20$ bucks)

So, im asking my artsy growers and marijuana smokers alike to create the next NWGT bumper sticker, Winner gets 20$ amazon gift card. rules are......

1.) artwork must not be stolen and you must allow NWGT to use it for our official use.

2.) you MUST submit your artwork here in a reply to this thread. (no more then 5 submissions, i understand we need a little variation from 1 artist. please contain them in 1 post although.).

3.) Keep it mature, marijuana related please (krinkle yes you!)

let the art show begin!,

Recommended artwork dimensions are 2.25 x 10
    NWGT's YouTube Channel Click Here!

"Show me your plants, tell me how you grow them,
    and I'll tell you what kind of person you are."

RE: *Contest* Create the next NWGT bumper sticker! (win 20$ bucks)

That's hilarious that you posted this. I was just thinking about desingin some type of logo for nwgt today and seeing what you thought of it. Perfect timing
    Don't go through life grow through life

I only have two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break em' for no one.

Comment

FRYST WINS!
      I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
      - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

got any submissions yet? my wife came up w/ a few ideas.. "I grow karma... NWGT" , "NWGT.. a growing community.." , "get rooted in NWGT" designs comin' just brain-stormin'
        “I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.”

Comment

Hello. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to greet everyone. Very nice site you all have here. Kitsap Kannabis thought it would be a good idea for me to submit something for this contest. i put it off until he told me he already posted that i was going to turn something in. I only started working on these about 2 hours ago so i might make some tweaks later, but probably nothing major (just color and spacing). They all have a play on words, so not to be obnoxiously obvious you're a mmj grower/enthusiast.

not too sure which looks better. this one...

or this one.

Comment

greattt submissions!
            NWGT's YouTube Channel Click Here!

"Show me your plants, tell me how you grow them,
            and I'll tell you what kind of person you are."

Comment

Those look really great! Good job Mrs. K.

Comment

Those are GREAT!! Im likin the 2nd to last one!! Growing Good Karma! :)
                ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

Comment

I like the top two :P

Comment

LOL! Tell ya the truth they are ALL GREAT!
                    ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

Comment

thanks all! someone mentioned i should make the baby fan leaves a bit bigger..like this?

Comment

Someone should do a green thumb as a needle on a compass pointing to NW.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. kannabis

I like this one.
                          MMJ Patient and Designated Caregiver in compliance with RCW 69.51a

Comment

where is the one with a gnome on it?
                            sigpic

Comment

i vote mrs. kannabis wins!
                              Horticulture is not just a subject, not just an act of planting and caring for a seed, but an art. Sharing is caring ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X