NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTEST

I have a contest idea.There are alot of growers and co-op's in here and with no real way to judge the meds.this is what I propose ALL WILLING GROWERS AND CO-OP'S should come together with their top 5 meds. from $5 a gram to $10 a gram looser's will be banned from posting anything on here about their meds,and the winner will have the right to post here with the glowing endorsement from the COMMUNITY! And only nwgreenthumb members will be the judge.We can even have winners from each county or city or whatever

RE: CONTEST

Welcome to the community Dre, but that is long since done.

We have an inner circle of trusted members who have 24/7 availability to low price medication direct from grower to patient in need.

One must be known and vetted by a couple of trusted members to join that circle.

We do NOT bann anyone here, even if we don't agree with their methods or price range, they just might not get much business from our constituents.

ANYONE who grows, smokes or cooks Cannabis in Washington State under RCW 69.5 is WELCOME to post their products here as long as they ad a picture as per posting guidelines.

Believe me, if you have top shelf, folks will surely brag that, if you have less than top shelf but ask a less than top shelf donation, folks will brag that as well. If you have low quality meds for an unreasonable donation that will also surely be known very quickly.

What you say makes perfect sense, it's just already in place unbeknownst to you. We just roll low key as the structured organization is unnecessary, all that is needed is knowledge between players.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by dre98002
      There are alot of growers and co-op's in here and with no real way to judge the meds.
      Whenever you have this thought, just re-read what Demo said. ^^^^ (See above.)

Make some FRIENDS first, judge the meds second.

This isn't a supermarket smorgasbord with a drive-up window where you can shout your order to the clown-in-the-box.

Take a shower, put on some foo-foo (there are actually some nice chicks on this board), get in your vehicle and meet some folks for a bowl. If you can fog a mirror and aren't too abrasive you might get some other introductions.

Convenient? No. If you want convenience, stick with delivery services, co-ops, etc. Just sayin'

p.s. I don't grow. I migrated over here from THClist because I liked the vibe a lot better. There are some wonderful people here.
      Plant therapist

Comment

Originally posted by Waiting_to_Inhale
        Originally posted by dre98002
        There are alot of growers and co-op's in here and with no real way to judge the meds.
        Whenever you have this thought, just re-read what Demo said. ^^^^ (See above.)

Make some FRIENDS first, judge the meds second.

This isn't a supermarket smorgasbord with a drive-up window where you can shout your order to the clown-in-the-box.

Take a shower, put on some foo-foo (there are actually some nice chicks on this board), get in your vehicle and meet some folks for a bowl. If you can fog a mirror and aren't too abrasive you might get some other introductions.

Convenient? No. If you want convenience, stick with delivery services, co-ops, etc. Just sayin'

p.s. I don't grow. I migrated over here from THClist because I liked the vibe a lot better. There are some wonderful people here.
        sooooo true! :)
        “I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.”

Comment

Originally posted by Waiting_to_Inhale
          I love my Mary Jane, won't you come by and get me hi......(Old Cypress Hill for the youngsters)

Couldn't agree more WTI, brilliant effective way to meet folks and find unadvertised deals.

A special thank YOU for the services you offer here on this site that I have never observed anyone else ever offer.

For those who might now know, WTI provides "Reiki" readings for plant health and has been shown to be shockingly accurate in her readings and advice.

She is very special and unique and we are pleasantly lucky to have her here.

.:heart:

Comment

Demo, Would still love to get together and shoot the shit! Would love to pick your brain! Let me know. PM if ya want.
            ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky4Lyf
              Demo, Would still love to get together and shoot the shit! Would love to pick your brain! Let me know. PM if ya want.
              Not to worry man, I have a list of folks I have every intention of meeting, starting with Wheels who is so close to me but I just haven't got there yet.

I will very much enjoy getting together and sharing with you.

I'm just slammed the next few days but I'm really hoping to have some extra time over the next few weeks to meet up and enjoy the finer herbs available to us.

Stay tuned and lets make this happen.

Comment

Sounds good Demo. No rush. Just wanted to put my request in. LOL
                ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

Comment

I actually ran some fun give away of a couple grams a week when tge site was just crawling. I will start it up again with my next harvest. It does bring a smile to me when i can help someone in need.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttrauma
                    I actually ran some fun give away of a couple grams a week when tge site was just crawling. I will start it up again with my next harvest. It does bring a smile to me when i can help someone in need.
                    I can vouch, I won this and got some really nice smoke from BT =) Thanks again
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow such kind words!

Comment

wow! i think you all sound a bit ignorant. i know dre personally and met him on the boards. he has tried more than once to "hook up" with people through the boards and to no avail. so before you go knocking him i think you should sit back and take a hit and rethink b4 you go posting such ignorant comments

Comment

I think its a great idea, we've discussed the idea of a harvest cup to judge local growers products but haven't gone into to much detail. It really takes a lot of event planning and help from the community to make this possible. We could really get the fire started at the next NWGT karma-q get together, no pun intended :-)

-Jameson
                          NWGT's YouTube Channel Click Here!

"Show me your plants, tell me how you grow them,
                          and I'll tell you what kind of person you are."

Comment

Originally posted by Jameson View Post
                            I think its a great idea, we've discussed the idea of a harvest cup to judge local growers products but haven't gone into to much detail. It really takes a lot of event planning and help from the community to make this possible. We could really get the fire started at the next NWGT karma-q get together, no pun intended :-)

-Jameson
                            sounds great man!

Comment

Working...
                            X