NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

Just In From The Testers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just In From The Testers!!!

What's Krackin GreenThumb,

Just a sneak peak on the latest run from a few awesome exotic testers!!! Thank you Element, and Rockil for throwing these down for us like champs!!! Hats off to you fellas, without the good feedback it would almost be impossible for some of us to get through all of the beans we so eagerly want to get to :)

Much Respect!!!

Without further adoo....

Black Hawk Down

Bird Of Prey

Flav BX

These are some preliminary shots before the green light is given for the drop. Keep an eye out ;) There are a few more to go along with these that ill mention once there is just a bit more info on them.

Hope each and everyone of you are tighter than ever!!!

Nothing but good vibes~~~~~

~Ex
    Last edited by ExoticGenetix; 03-26-2013, 02:02 AM.
    sigpic

Man they all look good ex, but I must say the flav BX stands out;)
    SEATTLE NW47,EXOTICGENETIX,GBS,GDP, & ARCHIVE SEEDS ACCESS POINT
    WWW.GREENHEALTHCOOPERATIVE.COM

Comment

Thanks Boss, much love!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ExoticGenetix View Post
        Thanks Boss, much love!
        All good dude! Glad u decided to give NWgt another try! Welcome back jack...
        SEATTLE NW47,EXOTICGENETIX,GBS,GDP, & ARCHIVE SEEDS ACCESS POINT
        WWW.GREENHEALTHCOOPERATIVE.COM

Comment

Looking tight dude

Comment

Fucken A that flav bx is sexy! all looking great!

Comment

Flav BX for the win!!!
              Be excellent to each other

Comment

looks nice eg we just finished up a flurple run from eg and it is some grapey goodness, also chatted to me couple times to answer questions, description below from eg id recomend his strains all grew great no problems at all

If your a purple drank type of guy like myself, then you gotta get some flurple in your life. This mix just reaks of sour pungent grapey goodness! The deep purple Influence brings out some nice inside out purpling, the mother went completely purple in normal climate conditions. The Flav stud brought out some much needed height and pop when you put it to your nose. Un-topped the deep purple mamma couldn't grow over 3 foot if she wanted. The sativa structure of pops gave a little lean to offspring that mends really well together. Easy to grow un-topped or topped into shrub-form. Many keepers are to be found in these babies for sure!
                Last edited by chronic; 03-26-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Very nice work Exotic!

I just finally popped some of my Supernatural, Blue Lav, and Fire Alien Blacks!

Man I'm stoked to find me some fire!
                  Foot in mouth, and head up asshole.
                  Whatcha talkin' 'bout?
                  Difficult to dance 'round this one
                  'til you pull it out! boy!

Comment

I always wanted to try the flav.... which pheno did you BX for she looks incredible? Did TGA discontinue the line?

Comment

Chronic, Tricks.... Thank you guys for the positive vibes :) happy for you tricks to get some gear popped and chronic, I'm stoked your flurples came out dope bro!

Ya know Yakima, the point of the whole breed was to backcross it to isolate the spacequeen leaner that reaks of Romulan. The male matched momma to a T except for he was a bit shorter. But hey it won't her her, momma can tend to grow very vigorously and stretch. Usually you have to super crop too here or there to get max yield. However, the flowers are very egg shaped but abundant everywhere. I noticed since the shorter male was used, the offspring tend to lean more towards a desireable height like 4-5 foot or so. They can get foolish untopped of course but so far what I have seen has been promising.

To be honest, I'm not sure what TGA is doing with flav if anything. However I'm not intending to copy or reinvent the wheel with her. Just wanted to get my pheno in more of an isolated seed form is all. I went through 3 packs to find her that gal lol. Hope that tunes things up for ya Yak :)
                      Last edited by ExoticGenetix; 03-27-2013, 03:48 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Indeed it does, and good info to know, thanks!

Comment

i got some crzy flav bx phenos as well as head case, been awhile since an update ill ahve to load one tonight

GBS-Whatcom County access point

Comment

well done testers! very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenSpoon View Post
                              i got some crzy flav bx phenos as well as head case, been awhile since an update ill ahve to load one tonight
                              Oh shiz....spoonies been holding out. Lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X