NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

Who's Growing Space Dawg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Growing Space Dawg

Just popped a 5 pack of Space Dawg in some rapid rooters last night. Just wondered who else is/was growing. What ya thought of it. What does it like / not like etc. Oh ... and most importantly. How does it smoke??

Anyone??
    Muttt

Just turned 22 days of flower, and so far it's been a breeze. Mine are medium feeders, and like a pH right at 6. Much more stout in comparison to my Space Bomb, with a thicker stem.

Comment

Sounds good .... how much does it stretch??
      Muttt

Comment

Well, I have one pheno I believe to be Space Queen dom, as it has a bit more stretch... Mainlined, and flowered about 12 inches above dirt she is now a little over 2 feet, and i think the stretch is over. So about twice the height going in.

The other pheno I believe to be more Space Dawg dom, and it stayed a lot shorter... Mainlined also, and flowered at about 12 inches, she is probably at 18 inches, and done stretching also.

I don't know if my style of growing is going to affect the overall stretch on the whole, as it may be more stretchy if it is untopped or trained differently.

Comment

I top and lollipop. Sounds like it will be ideal for my setup. I have grow boxes (3ft x 4ft x 6 ft tall). I run 5-6 plants per flower.
          Muttt

Comment

I got a thread running on this forum and i just put up some pics from today if you ever care to take a gander. Might help get an idea of the phenos you find!

Comment

i just popped 2 packs last night..... you guys should post pics up in here....
              sigpic

Comment

Heres what i got so far at 22 days flower:

Comment

Working...
                X