NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

Titan Genetics ~ BlueDawg & StarHaze Test Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Genetics ~ BlueDawg & StarHaze Test Grow

Hey Guys!

I will run these side by side with my GBS gear and will also mostly be an all video update test grow. These were bred by Titan from Titan Genetics.... thanks again brotha for lettin me run these!! Cant wait too see what these produce! Stay tuned....

BlueDawg = Blue Dream (Snoops cut) x (Stardawg x Alien Kush)

StarHaze = D Haze x (Stardawg x Alien Kush)

Last edited by Lucky4Lyf; 01-20-2013, 09:16 PM.
    ~*KARMA IS A BITCH... JUST MAKE SURE THAT BITCH IS BEAUTIFUL*~

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

Some heavy hitting genes there! Run em good!

Comment

Nice L4L! Waiting for mine to show, can't wait to see what we find in these along the way!!
      http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?1...-the-grow-room

1:34 am/pm GBS chatroom daily smoke out, spread the word!

Comment

Nice new flavors Lucky!

Damn, I need to get me some Stardawg.... I almost had em! (in the auction. Lol)
        Foot in mouth, and head up asshole.
        Whatcha talkin' 'bout?
        Difficult to dance 'round this one
        'til you pull it out! boy!

Comment

cool... perhaps i will run the other 2 on my 3rd seed pop for the year.

Comment

Bluedawg sounds yummy!

good luck with these...
            Be excellent to each other

Comment

Germ Rates:

Star Haze - 10/10 (60hrs from going into the wet paper towel)
              Blue Dawg - 8/9 (60hrs from going into the wet paper towel)

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR PROOF... FOR THOSE THAT DO BELIEVE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOUBT.

Comment

This is what Testing is all about, your rockin these for me bro, if you like anything you find let me know and I'll kick you some more packs.

Thank you for the hard work and being a pro.

Bless~Titan
                Titan Genetics ~ We brought back the fire

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
                  This is what Testing is all about, your rockin these for me bro, if you like anything you find let me know and I'll kick you some more packs.

Thank you for the hard work and being a pro.

Bless~Titan
                  Thank you sir! The genetics are IMPRESSING me so far!! Im stoked too watch these ladies grow! There will be LOTS more vids and documentation too come. I even have one of the Blue Dawgs comin thru the soil at a little more than 4hrs of goin in the ground. Happy tester here! LOL Thanks again for the chance too grow/test the genetics brotha! Blessings.

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?1...-the-grow-room

1:34 am/pm GBS chatroom daily smoke out, spread the word!

Comment

Looking prime bredah, the fiyah is burning

~Titan

Comment

Comment

Man the star haze really picked up allot from dad from the looks of those wide leafs, hopefully one of them is that huge yielder I'm looking for.

those blue dogs will either be super or just a watered down blue dream, lets hope for some killer unique terps though.

Again man awesome updates and prime work brohas, much RASpect ~Titan

Comment

Working...
                              X