NWGT 3.0 Re-opening 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul

Announcement

Collapse

NWGT 3.0 - A Pacific Northwest Karma Community 2021

Reopened 3.21.2021 Special Thanks to Ras Kaya Paul for his contributions to this project.
See more
See less

Titan Genetics Dawgs Breath & Stardawg BX Test Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Genetics Dawgs Breath & Stardawg BX Test Grow

Hey everyone,

I popped these in water about a week ago, they were soaked for 24 hours then sown directly into 2" rw cubes. They are also on the Gas Lantern Lighting technique which I saw Greenspoon post about here and on another forum recently, looked into it more and then decided to give it a shot myself.

Stardawg BX.jpg
    Stardawg BX - 10/10 Germination rate

Dawgs Breath.jpg
    Dawgs Breath - 7/10 Germination rate

Not a whole lot going on at the moment but will keep everyone posted. Thanks again Titan for the chance to test these awesome genetics!

~Meho

Nice I got DB going too. Look forward to how they do for u.

Comment

Nice Meho, I popped the DB a week or so too. I had 10/10 germ rates out of the paper towel, and am waiting for the last to break through the soil after 48 hours. I'll put a journal up in a couple weeks once theres more green about the surface!

Subbed
      http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?1...-the-grow-room

1:34 am/pm GBS chatroom daily smoke out, spread the word!

Comment

you guys are awsome, my dawgs breath are killin it right now, very loud terpenes so far

Bless ~Titan
        Titan Genetics ~ We brought back the fire

Comment

Are those JJ's Stardawg BX's?

Just curious because I made Stardawg BX2's only because its been 2-3 years since Topdawg released any Stardawg BX's.

Titan, did you make those?

~Lem
          sigpic

Comment

JJ just released a new stardog bx i think

GBS-Whatcom County access point

Comment

Pretty sure they are Titans. At least I recently got a pack of stardawg bx from Titan (thanks bro)
              Be excellent to each other

Comment

I would love to hear the make up of Stardawg BX of Titans.

Im sure he used an outcross somewhere...seeing that the male Stardawg BX is kind of rare in the nw.

My Stardawg BX2 was made from Stardawg BX1 x Stardawg BX1 sibling cross...( this cross can not be released due to a promise to JJ.)

I hope no one takes this as a negative post by me...its purely interest is all. I may want to use Titans cross of this Stardawg BX down the road, its the main reason of my curiosity.

~Lem
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
                  you guys are awsome, my dawgs breath are killin it right now, very loud terpenes so far

Bless ~Titan
                  Great to hear! really excited to get mine rocking!

Originally posted by Lemonhoko View Post
                  Are those JJ's Stardawg BX's?

Just curious because I made Stardawg BX2's only because its been 2-3 years since Topdawg released any Stardawg BX's.

Titan, did you make those?

~Lem
                  I received these from Titan

Everyone else, Thanks for the positive vibes!

Comment

gas lantern technique , is a good one for seedlings, saves money while you are testing and grows more symmetrical plants

cant wait to see how yours turns out

Comment

Looks like Titan used an Alien Kush for his first outcross.
                      Last edited by Doc D; 03-12-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc D View Post
                        Looks like he used an Alien Kush for his first outcross.
                        Thanks D...this cross should be fire on all levels...cant wait to see how this turns out.

Titans got the knack for putting together the right crosses...ive always been impressed with his "touch".

~Lem
                        sigpic

Comment

Stardawg BX1

Stardawgx (Stardawg x Alienkush)

"Yes, He (Lemonhoko) hit the stardawg mom with the alien Kush, and I popped 200 er so seed and selected a stardawg dom male to use as a stud for cubing. I wanted high yielding versions of Hog n StarDawg, in stable uniform versions. If iveryting pans out these should be really special. Titan~Bless"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc D View Post
                            Stardawg BX1

Stardawgx (Stardawg x Alienkush)

"Yes, He (Lemonhoko) hit the stardawg mom with the alien Kush, and I popped 200 er so seed and selected a stardawg dom male to use as a stud for cubing. I wanted high yielding versions of Hog n StarDawg, in stable uniform versions. If iveryting pans out these should be really special. Titan~Bless"

This is very interesting...I didnt release any of those seeds, actually lost the rest of them in the move. I think Titan has the only pack of the Stardawg (mom) x Alien Kush (male)...

Whats even more interesting is I did the cross the other way around and just starting the testing phase...Alien Kush x Stardawg BX

Both projects, Titans and the one Im currently working on.... both have my attention no doubt :)

~Lem
                            Last edited by Lemonhoko; 03-12-2013, 12:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

reuniun cross . .. . man sounds like some fire, hope all works out well for titan , sounds like pure fire

Comment

Working...
                              X